Psycho

     Today, I introduce a horror story, “Psycho.” I like watching movie, especially horror movies. The movie with this story as a motif is very famous, and I think many people have seen the package that this woman is screaming. Psycho means that someone who is crazy and frightening. I recommend that you infer who is psycho person while reading.

 


‘$40,000 is a lot of money,’ she thought. ‘With this money, Sam will be able to pay his debt. Then we’ll be able to get married.’

     It was the cause of this tragedy. Marion and Sam had a marriage promise. However, because of his debt ($11,000), she waited for marriage for a long time. A rich man left $40,000 as a sarcasm for Marion. She was initially trying to give her to her bank, but she decided to embezzle the money because she had a strong desire to get married. Although I understand her feeling, will Sam be happy to pay back his debt with the embezzled money? He is considered to be a serious man who gets married after getting into debt. I didn’t think he would spend the money he stole.

 

While she was doing this, she heard a loud voice. It came from the big house on the hill. She went to the window and listened. It was the angry voice of an old woman.

     She decided to stay at a motel to escape from police temporarily. Norman is works in the motel and likes Marion. Then, he tried to invite her wet in the rain to his house instead of the motel. However, his mother did not forgive his invitation, and angry with him. Norman’s mother is the key to this story. It is no exaggeration to say that this story revolves around her. The reason why I choose this scene as one of the important scenes is that I wanted to se how the conversation between the two people was taking place in the movie after reading this book.


And then Lila realized that the old woman had no eyes she was looking down at the dry, brown face of a dead woman.

     In last scene, Marion’s sister, Lila went to Norman’s house to ask his mother to whereabouts of Marion. But his mother did not in any rooms. Lila found a woman who sitting in the chair in the cellar in the basement. This is the scene that surprised me the most in this book. The moment I read it, I did not know what was happening. As I read further, it became clear who was the psycho and the mystery hidden in this story.

 


     When I finished reading this book, I want to watch the movies of this story. Not only in the movie, but also in this book, you will look back on what happened to that scene. In my personal opinion, it was a pity that Marion, who I thought was the main character, disappeared unexpectedly early, but it was an interesting story that had both suspense and horror aspects.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco