The Three Musketeers

     I read "The Three Musketeers". This book is a very famous story, and a long time ago, puppet theater was broadcast in Japan. I miss that memory. The story is about a man, D' Artagnan, who dreamed to be a musketeers. He fights many difficulty with three musketeers. I'll introduce important scenes with quotations.

D' Artagnan was happy because now he had three friends in the musketeers - Athos, Porthos and Aramis. 

     This sentence is the beginning of his adventure with three musketeers. They fight to the cardinal's guards together, and became friends. Then they had many exciting times, many fights, and many laughs.

One for all, all for one!

     when I say this work, it's this dialogue. When I was child, I watched this puppet theater. I was too young to remember this story, but I only remember this sentence. Also, when they say this, it was also impressive to stack their sword.

     This book is set in France, sometimes with names of people and places in France. Therefore, there are some part that are difficult to read. In my opinion, I recommend that you watch this story in movie or puppet theater. 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco