MOONDIAL

   This week, I read "Moondial". Minty has a strange power and went to her Aunt Mary's house for the summer holidays. Then, she begins strange adventure - a journey through time into past. I'll introduce important points with quotation.

The statue was of a boy and an old man. They seemed to be fighting to hold a bowl above their heads.

   This statue is in garden. When main character, Minty, touched it, suddenly cold wind blew. It is the beginning of her adventure. Also, when you understand what it shows, you'll read the contents more.

Minty almost screamed, too - because the face that she saw in the mirror was the face of Miss Raven!

   I was excited in this scene. Miss Raven is the stranger, Minty dislike her. And Miss never live in the era of this scene. As a result, reader find what she is.

   This book is long and its words are little difficult, so I wasn't very interesting. At first, I read it because I wanted to read horror and selected it. But it is not horror but adventure. Even if you understand this story completely, you would have some questions of story.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco