Self-introduction

  Hi, I’m Haruna Miyawaki. I’m from Miyazaki. In Miyazaki, maybe because I lived in a fishing village, I like fish dishes. Sashimi, boiled fish, grilled fish, no matter how you cook, fish is delicious. But I don’t like Sashimi tuna. I don’t like that texture like rubber. I want to be able to eat someday. At university, I belong to brass band club. I am in charge of the trumpet. I started it in high school. The trumpet has a gorgeous sound and often plays a melody. But these days, because of coronavirus, I can’t play it. Just like sports, if you don’t practice for a long time, you will not be able to play the trumpet. In July, we have competition. I’m worried that new students will come in our club, and that competition will be held too. I hope this uneasy situation will end soon.

コメント

  1. Hi, Haruna. I want to eat fish in your village. I have heared the music of your blass band in Hakua Festival in this university. That was so graet! I hope this situation end, too. (Haruna Katsuki)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank you :)
      i want to watch your dance(?) in Hakua festival just like last year.

      削除
  2. Have you played trumpet with other members of the band online?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco