A Little Princess

   This week, I read "A Little Princess". This story is about a girl who is brave, proud and kind. I'll talk about interesting points with quotations.


Father  and daughter were very good friends


   This sentence is the scene which a girl, Sara, come to the school in London with her father. I don't know why the author express two relationship not "very good family" but "very good friends". I think that if you want to express the goodness of them, you would spend more "family" than "friends". What do you think my question?


A princess is always brave, so I must be, too.


   This word is often used by Sara to prevent her from running out of her difficult situation. She believed in this word and confronted her classmate's dislike. I like this word, because it is wonderful and she is confident that she is great princess. I someday want to be like her.


   This book gives me the importance to be a brave, honest with my self. The ending of the story is happy. If you read this, you would be happy. Please read it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco