JAWS

     Last week, I read "JAWS". I like watching movies, so I knew this movie. But, I have not read book of this story. This opportunity was good for me. I'll introduce  about the best sentence in this book.

"The shark was now only a metre from Brody's head. He looked into its big black eye and thought, "I'm going to die..."

     This sentence appear to last scene. It was time for a decisive battle with the shark that killed people. This sentence made me get nervous. When I read this scene, I wanted to read quickly and was sweating my hands before I realized it. If I was main character, I never do this. I respect his brave to protect town's people.
   
     This book was so interesting, but long movie was shorted in this book. So, sometimes I couldn't understand what they state. I recommend that at first you must watch movie, and read this book.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco