The Truth Machine



Everybody was quiet. Then Inspector Sack took out his gun. Mrs Seeker screamed. Inspector Sack shot Professor Verity. And Dr Simple destroyed the Truth Machine.


This story is a scientist who invest the true machine. This machine make lie speaker speak true things. And he chose three as a his first clients from a lot of letters. I wrote this post before my teacher's explain.

I love SF stories, but I don't know if this story is called SF story. This story itself is true story. And This quotation is last sentance of this story. I think that it expresses human's ugliness. Three clients want true thing, but they can't fight cruel reality. They are foolish.
I studied that there are necessary lies in our world. Sometimes lie saves someone.

 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco