goosebumps2


Then I realized the horrible truth. “It’s bolted from the outside!” I told Clark. “They’ve locked us in!”(p68)

The monster stepped up to the table _ so close I could smell the sour odor of his-thick fur. (p95)

The monster’s brothers and sisters live in the swamp _ dozen of them. We think they are out there. Waiting for him. (p112)

Book Review

Goosebumps by R.L.STINE

     This week I read Goosebumps. Last week, I read first half of this book, and I read last half this week. Words of this book are too difficult for me to read, so I didn’t understand the contents. But I tried to read. As a result, I can’t still understand the contents. I wrote down three quote and will discussion.
     The first one is “Then I realized the horrible truth. “It’s bolted from the outside!” I told Clark. “They’ve locked us in!”(p68). Heroes who met monster in first half escape from it and search his grandma and grandpa. When they found two, somehow two were running away. Also, the front door was bolted from the outside to escape heroes. Next is “The monster stepped up to the table _ so close I could smell the sour odor of his-thick fur.” Heroes escape for life. And they decided to hide under the kitchen table. Monster didn’t find them, so heroes relive. But next moment the monster see them. Last is “The monster’s brothers and sisters live in the swamp _ dozen of them. We think they are out there. Waiting for him.” This sentence is one of last scene. At last, I think that heroes escape from the monster, when I read this sentence, I lost hope. I want to know what happened to them.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco