THE MYSTERY OF THE PIRATE GHOST


The ghost was watching him with its big red eyes!
Otto was trapped. The eyes came nearer and nearer.
Otto grabbed the trumpet and blew on it as hard as he could.
"BLAAT!" went the trumpet.
the trumpet was so loud and so surprising that the ghost jumped and ran out of the cave.

This book is adventure and mystery. Otto and his uncle Tooth search for naughty ghost by his aunt's request.

When I watched this book picture firstly, I decided reading this soon. This book picture are so cute! Even ghost is cute. I don't know what animal Otto and Tooth are, but they are cute.
The content of story is good too. Flow of tale has deploy, so I don't expect last scene. I don't think no way ghost are that thing. And I was relieved the ghost finally compensate his sin. But I think that ghost is not so sinful.

vocabulary

attic:屋根裏                                                                                                 
rotten:腐った
muttered:つぶれた
clothesline:洗濯物
inn:宿
cigar:葉巻
tiptoed:つま先立ち
messes:混乱
lure:ルアー






でレビューを見る» 紹介リンク用のコード

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco