The Goose Girl


"Take off that dress and give it to me! You can wear my grey one. Be quick now or I will kill you! And I will have Falada. I am going to be the princess. I am going to be the bride. And you are going to be my maid!"

This book is an old tale. A princess went to other country to get married a prince with a maid. Her maid don't like her. In this way, her maid reject her and maid ordered the princess to exchange position. So, the princess became false maid.


I think this story is traditional. Villain is punished and heroine become happy in last scene. Although many stories adopt this way, this way makes me clean up my mind. So, I like this kind stories.
But, I have some question. First, why the princess become goose girl? This book's title is "the goose girl", but I think that " goose girl" is not important. Second, was there any meaningful to three blood by princess's mother? Princess lost it in early way, so from then it didn't come out. I think it doesn't need.

vocabulary

goose:ガチョウ
bride:花嫁
mad:狂った
cupboard:食器棚
meadow:牧草地




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco