sandwich

Last Saturday, I went to "TATOMIYA sandwich" with my high school friend. It was been a long time to meet her, so I was nervous. We talked about our clubs, part time job and love each other. I thought that although my university friend are good, my high school friend are best. When I am with my high school friend, I can be relax.
About sandwich, I only feel happy. I ate sandwich of bacon and scrambled egg, fruit sandwich of melon. There was a large amount and high cost. But all of them are delicious, especially fresh cream was taste of happy. Please eat it!!




コメント

  1. It is INSUTABAE! Where can I get them? I want to go there.
    It is good for you to have a great time with your friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. This shop is near Fuzisakiguumae station.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco