MADAGASCAR


King Zuba opened Alex's hand. There was the mark.
"My boy!" he said. "He's home!"
Alex looked at King Zuba's mark.
"Mum and Dad!" he laughed.


This book based on movie. Animals in New York went to Madagascar, and this book story configured a story after this trip. Animals tried to back home in New York by old airplane, but airplane broke in the air and they crashed. As a result they came to Africa. And they met a pride of lion.

This story is sequel and I don't read this first story. So I understood their status. Also, because this book put together movie's story in short, I feel that development of this story is so fast. Although this book is for children or beginner English learner, I want to be long this book.
But, I happy that main character meat  his family again.

vocabulary

water hole:水たまり


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco