Here comes the strikeout


It was the last time at bat for the bobcat. There were two outs. There was a runner on third base. And who was up at bat?
It was Bobby. 
This is a story about the boy who has never hit the ball. His name is Bobby. He asked his friend Willie to help batting. And Bobby start practice with Willie.

When I finished reading this book, I felt as if I watched a movie. I was moved that he hit the ball finally. I think that he improved not only his batting ability but also his mind. If I am Bobby, I will quit my team, because I recognize lack of my talent. But Bobby didn't give up. He is great.
Words of this book are not difficult, but length is long a little, so this book has read response.

vocabulary

slugger:猛打者


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco