GIRL meets BOY


I only wanted to see him again, to talk to him, to ask his name.
But he wasn't there.


This is love story about a boy and a girl. Two people meet on the ship. A girl got on the ship to travel, and a boy got on the ship to study for abroad. They fall in love each other, but because of misunderstanding of the boy, they can not meet.


My friend said "this book is the best of books which I ever read". Firstly, I gave up reading this book, because this book is long a little. After a while, I remember friend's word and I tried to read this book. As she said, this book is the best!!
This book is divided from each point of view. So I could know them feelings.Also I was frustrating, because they fall in love each other, but they don't recognize mutual feelings. Last scene was good too.


コメント

  1. I like this book so much!!!! I want everyone to read this book :)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco