CONTEST

 Last Sunday, I participated in brass band contest.
 When I was high school student, I started playing the trumpet. In high school, my friend was good at trumpet, so I entrust her. But, in college, I don't have classmate of trumpet. My seniors and classmates are good so much. I practiced hard not to bother other people.
  That day, I didn't get nervous. But my playing was not good. I was sorry to not playing my best performance.  I played at KUMAMOTO prefecture theater for the first time. I felt my sounds spread more than expected.After our performance, our trumpet part went to have a lunch. I enjoyed this that time because I never eat things with trumpet members.
  Finally, we greeted result announcement. My senior and I didn't expect gold medal, But we got a gold prize. Then I was so surprised!! Everyone looked like be happy. The only disappointing things is that we didn't participate in next stage contest. Only one of University which was given gold medal can participate in.
  I wished that I can play the trumpet with 3rd senior longer, but I made many memories with them. Next year,  I want to get best gold medal.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco