WAGON WHEELS

When spring came, Daddy said, "Boys, this prairie is too flat for me. I want to find land with trees and hills. I'm going to move on."" Hold on, now. I want you boys to stay. I will go alone. I will send for you when I find a place."


This story is a black family. They search new home place. They stay dugout in only winter. When spring come, the father is going to search with alone. Left brothers live in dugout without other's help. And brothers give a letter from their father.


I am moved by this story. Especially, the scene that left brothers only live strongly. The oldest brother is eleven, but  he take care of youngest brother.  I think that they are so strong. Also, last scene is touching. I thought that brothers and father never meet, so I am happy because everyone are happy.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Mystery of Allegra

Rain, Rain, Rain!

San Francisco